My Webcast Presentation

sábado, 9 de junio de 2007

Friend!!

This is an interview that i made to a friend of mine. Her name is Gabriela Gutierrez, she studies graphic design with me.... this are some things to get to know her more!! :)

My name is gabriela, you can call me gaby. I Live here in Maracaibo and I´m studing graphic design at URBE. I like music, every kind of music even "vallenato" so I like pop music the most and also punk. I love the band "simple plan". I love my career and everything that I learn everyday, I like work with design´s programs. I like play voleiball and skate with my sister, i like cht in the internet and draw of course.
I hate vallenato´s music a hate it a lot, I don´t like spaggetti, injustice, the war, wake up early.
My dream is to be a professional graphic designer, get married, have a family a big one and visit Paris.
About English, I like it a lot because it let me communicate around the world, with other people, learn about others cultures.

No hay comentarios: