My Webcast Presentation

domingo, 8 de julio de 2007

Flying without wings

This video is for those who do the impossible things just to make their dreams come true. It's awfull to see how we put limits to ourselfs, instead of searching for a solution. It's about never be gone or never give up until we climbed or gold. And it's for those who doesnt think is possible to fly without wings. It's beautiful!! Hope you like it..!!! :) !!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0G9vDKcdLg&mode=related&search

4 comentarios:

wheatgerm dijo...

La pelicula es muy locisimo!!!

wheatgerm dijo...

It must have been weired, I was jjst going to random blogs and posting comments for fun

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina dijo...

Hi, Beatriz. I am sorry but the link does not work. I will type the URL, and watch the movie.
Hugs from Argentina

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina dijo...

I typed the URL but could not watch it :( Can you chek it?
I'd like to watch it.